04-15-21 Summer PT Nanny Needed: Belgrade family seeking part time AM nanny to care for our 15 month old son over the summer. He is joyful, curious and energetic. He loves music and playing outside! Our ideal schedule is Mon. – Thurs. 8am-noon. $15/hour. Please contact Jamie at 720-201-6374.
04-15-21 Looking for Room to Rent: I am moving from California to Montana for a Montana Wildland Firefighting Program for 6 months and I would like to know if someone is renting a room. I am moving by the end of the month of April. I’m looking for a female roommate or a Christian family who might have a room for rent. Please contact me, Michelle Bandek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
04-15-21 Job Opportunities: BOZEMAN SITE SERVICES, Gallatin Valley’s premier property maintenance company, is GROWING and has a dynamic, fun and empowering workforce, driven by servant leaders! We provide immediate vacation accrual, paid lunch breaks, 100% vested retirement benefit, accident insurance options, occasional and optional overtime, advancement and year-round employment. Follow this link to view and apply for the open OFFICE COORDINATOR ($16-$20/hour) or the PLANT HEALTH CARE ($16-$18/hour) or the Part-Time PROPERTY CARETAKER ($16-$20/hour) positions!
04-12-21 Petra Job Openings: Petra Academy, an ACCS-accredited school in Bozeman, MT, is seeking the following positions for the 2021-22 school year. Qualified candidates will have a vibrant love for the Lord, a love for learning and children, and a calling to teach the next generation. Previous grammar school teaching experience in a classical Christian school is preferable. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references to the email listed at the end of each job.
- Full-time 3rd grade grammar school teacher – Mark Christofferson at email@example.com
- Full-time 4th grade grammar school teacher – Mark Christofferson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part-time violin teacher (1st-3rd) Previous music instruction in grammar school is preferable – Mark Christofferson at email@example.com
- Full-time 5th grade grammar school teacher – Mark Christofferson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Director will be responsible for managing the Academy’s donor database, supporting annual giving initiatives, and planning fundraising events – Justice Kerr at email@example.com
- Full-time secondary math teacher – Previous math teaching experience is required – Sam Koenen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part-time guidance counselor (with the possibility of additional teaching assignments for a full-time position). Qualified candidates will have a desire to help students identify and pursue the next steps for their education after graduating. Experience with the goals and philosophy of classical Christian education is preferred but not required – Sam Koenen at email@example.com
04-06-21 Roommate Wanted: In need of a roommate starting in May. View the listing for details. https://rental.turbotenant.
03-31-21 Job Openings: BOZEMAN SITE SERVICES, Gallatin Valley’s premier property maintenance company, is GROWING and has a dynamic, fun and empowering workforce, driven by servant leaders! We provide you the opportunity to set your own winter schedule, regular summer schedules, paid lunch breaks, hot breakfasts on snow days, 100% vested retirement benefit, accident insurance options, occasional and optional overtime, advancement and year-round employment opportunities. Follow these links to view job descriptions and apply! Plant Health CareTechnician ($16-$18/hour) or Property Caretaker, Part Time 20 hrs/wk ($16-$20/hour).
03-18-21 Rental Needed: We are a young Christian couple, marrying in June, looking for a place to rent! Starting June 1st so one of us can move in and get things set up for when we both move in after our wedding. We prefer a studio, 1 Bedroom, or 2 bedroom, and cat friendly, we have one cat. 🙂 Budget around $1,000. We both have full time jobs and are actively involved in Christian City Church (C3), including being on the worship team and youth leaders. Thank you for considering us! Please contact Caity at 406-548-1570 or Caitlyn@godlikes.me, or Sam at 406-548-7125.
Place an Ad
If you would like to place an ad on this classifieds page, send the wording for your ad in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will review it as soon as we can!
Looking for a Pet?
Please consider adopting your next pet. The Humane Society of Beaverhead County in Dillon, Stafford Animal Shelter in Livingston and Bozeman’s Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter are all great places to look. To view the shelter’s available pets, view their websites: Livingston, Dillon or Bozeman.
Lost and Found
The Commons has a number of items in our lost and found. These items are kept for several weeks and then taken to a Community Thrift Store. Please contact our offices with any inquiries at (406) 922-0190.