Free tickets are required to help us limit group size and physically distance in the auditorium and children’s ministry.
- Please select a free ticket for everyone in your party attending in the auditorium.
- Seating in the auditorium is limited. Additionally, please leave three open seats between you and the nearest family/party. Avoid physical contact and help us gather responsibly!
- Arrive early: special pre-gathering content begins about 10 minutes before the hour
Free tickets are no longer required for Base Camp. However, Base Camp class sizes continue to be limited.
You will still need to sign in your kids when you arrive at The Commons, and we recommend coming early if you can. Registration opens up 15 minutes before each worship gathering.
Masks are now required for indoor public gatherings – including our Sunday worship – per the statewide mandate from the governor.
Exceptions: Kids ages 4 and under, and those with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask.
Cleaning: we will clean and disinfect the facility before and after the worship gatherings
If you are feeling sick (including fever or cough), have been in recent contact with anyone with COVID-19, or you have a pending COVID-19 test, please do not attend in person. We invite you to join us for livestream worship at journeyweb.net/live, on YouTube, or Facebook Live.
Giving: we will no longer pass buckets – you can give into the orange giving boxes in the walls or give online.
If you find that you cannot attend after you’ve registered for free tickets, please let us know or cancel your tickets
p.s. bring your own coffee! 🙂
We are currently on STEP 3 of our Re:Gather plan
For the best experience, watch on your smart TV with the YouTube app
1. Open the YouTube app and search for “journey church bozeman”
2. Use our Journey app to connect to online chat with the “Live” button
What to expect on a Sunday
Join us for 70-ish minutes of engaging, modern worship music and a message that is Bible-based and relevant to your life. We create an environment for you to feel welcome to worship God and connect with others.
Watch our most recent gathering here »
We love kids
Kids ages infant through fifth grade are invited to join us for Base Camp – a place where children come to learn about Jesus, make friends, and grow up confident in who God created them to be. Learn more »